- Tipping the load into a skip or high sided vehicle is very easy by simply operating a lever to hydraulically raise the load to over 1.3 metres.
- Durability was designed into the WB06DHLA
- The hydraulic lifting and tipping cylinders are protected inside the scissor lift frame.
- The steep 70 degree tipping angle makes sure that even sticky clay cleanly ejects.
- The Kubota powered carrier has a choice of manual or electric key starting.
- It is easy to operate, and safer than wobbling around on one wheel when trying to push a weighted barrow up a greasy slope.